Your eyes are the most beautiful part of your face. They define your personality and give it prominence. Thus it’s natural to take good care of them. Most important, it’s even better if you can enhance their beauty; make them look out of the world. Accordingly, this is what a Keratin eye lift intends to achieve. You can get it done at Skin Science LA for best long-lasting results.
The name is self-explanatory – it implies lifting up your eyelashes to give them a “perm-like” effect. Therefore, it is also called lash lift or lash perm. Consequently, the procedure lends a lift and curl to your eyelashes for as long as weeks.
Moreover, the technique does away with the need for tools, curling wands, and false lashes. This means it’s highly cost-effective too. The procedure derives its name from a solution known as Keratin, which helps create volume for your lashes.
As women are getting more conscious about their looks, Keratin Eye Lift Los Angeles clinics are gaining popularity. Listed below are some of the reasons why treatment is a popular choice for our clients –
- To elongate, thicken, and lift their natural eyelashes
- To improve the natural existence of their eyelash structure
- The procedure is hypoallergenic in nature; no harsh chemicals used
- No need for messy tools like lash-curling perms and lash extensions
- Long-lasting lift in lesser time
- Easily affordable
Our team at Skin Science LA has the required expertise to perform the procedure with precision. We have earned repute as one of the best skin care Los Angeles clinics. For this reason, you may visit us before to know all about lash lifts and then decide to go for the procedure. This is how it works:
- Our aesthetician would apply Keratin solution on your eyelids to place a silicone roller used to shape them.
- The solution breaks up the bonds in hair strands, thereby enabling reshaping.
- It also sets your lashes to the new desired shape while stopping reformation of bonds in hair.
- The treatment lasts for about 45 minutes in total. Besides, its effect may last for nearly 12 weeks (with certain variations).
It is only natural to be slightly apprehensive about this new technology. However, we’ll only be too happy to put all your doubts to rest. Visit our aesthetician and share your fears. Here, only when you’re satisfied, we’d go to the next level.
The treatment is usually considered safe for all eye and skin types. However, results may vary depending on whether someone has had eye problems or conditions before. Most important, it also depends on eye sensitivity and possible allergies to eye chemicals.
These are just some of the possible effects of Keratin eye lift treatments that may be visible –
- Skin irritability, possibly due to allergic reactions to Keratin solution
- Blisters, rashes, and redness– again because of history of eye conditions and chemical reaction
- Dry eye or watery eyes
- Brittle lash hair
Thus, if you notice any of the above, we strongly recommend you get in touch with our team at the earliest. Consequently, our experts would immediately guide you on what best to follow.